Summer…

I like summer because there is no school (not that I don’t like it) so you can have a lot of play- dates. The 2nd reason is, it is really hot and I am hot blooded so, that is fun for me. I drink a lot of water. The reason that I don’t like summer is because there are a lot of people around and I don’t like that because I have anxiety which is not fun, the 2nd reason is my dad is not home with me which really makes me sad, ya. My ideal summer day is when I go in the pool a lot and go to the beach with my dad or mom. I really like that and I also like to chill inside waiting for my dad to come home. My favorite summer memory is when I dug this really deep hole at the beach, with my brother, with our hands. It was 4-5 feet deep. It was really fun. My favorite summer sport is soccer or basketball, I like them both. I like them because they are competitive sports. It makes me feel really good. I like to go to the beach with my father best of all. I also enjoy playing basketball.

4 thoughts on “Summer…”

1. I enjoy basketball to you did a really nice job holden i can see you worked really hard on this post.

2. Holden
    Ha that is funny I drink lots of water in the Summer to. I enjoy my boat. You worked very hard.
    👌🏻 Lando

3. Hi Holden! Great Job. What is your favorite position to play? I like defence and striker. That hole must have takin a long time!

Hope to see you soon!

– Sophie