Z Book Of Pugs!~GRANDMA TAILS~

One Sunday my owners {Holden and Piper}, were taking me for a walk at 8:00 pm with my brother Hank.  It is his birthday so that is his late present. So it is 8:00’o clock, we are getting ready for the walk.  We are so excited. We are on the sidewalk right now and it is cold and fun! Right when we were about to go back to our cozy home, the sky starting turning dark.  Then we heard a big BOOM! And then we started to bark! BARK! BARK! We started to run home.  We were not that far so we were already home! We waited for our owners to give us some dog cookies and fresh water. He also gave us some peanut butter cookies. We laid down by the fire and we made a really cozy fort.  It was so cool! We slept until morning, it was a good night’s sleep. We woke up to the smell of bread and eggs so me and Hank raced for the breakfast. We ate the yummy food. We had a lot food and fun! Our owners would have give us bacon and eggs but bacon is not that good for us. We laid in the sun and fell asleep and almost through lunch! Well, that is the life of a pug!

If you liked it then try to read my other books about pugs!!

bye